Monday, October 12, 2009

My Teacher, My Hero

Everyone have their own hero. Just like me, I have my own hero and that is my mother. Besides, not only my mother is my hero but also my teachers.

We all know that teachers are those who teaches. And our teachers also our second parents. Our teachers have their responsibilities to us students. Not only teaching about our lessons but they teach us also discipline, how to become a good leader and how to become a responsible student. Some teachers are strict, kind, loving and caring. Teachers are strict because they want to see their students to become responsible. Like in cleaning their room, doing their assignment and project, going to school early and etc. Teachers are worry when they know that his or her students absent in how many days. They ask you why you are absent. Teachers are also helpful because when they know that the reason why his or her student get absent is because of financial problem.

Therefore, not only superman, wonder woman and etc can be our hero but also are those people who have their love and care to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment