Monday, January 25, 2010

It was Great!!!!

In our third grading period, I learned more about HTML. I've learned how to create a web design and I've known the parts of the Microsoft font page. I've also learned about the HTML Images, Hypertext/Hyperlinks and many more. In this grading period, all I can say is, it was great!!!!!!!!! because I can now how to create my web design.


When our teacher in ICT told us that we will create our own web design, I am worried because I've known that it is difficult but as time goes by, I've realize that if you follow the direction correctly it is easier to create. The problem that I've encountered in this grading period was about time. Because we have lack of time to finish our projects and activities. We submitted it in our teacher even it is not yet finish.


I address these challenge by working in our workstation even it was already time for recess so that I and my group mates can finish it. By the challenge that I encountered, I will be spend my time wiser so that we not be cramming again.

No comments:

Post a Comment