Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Change: It Starts With Me

In our country, there are so many problems that we are encountered, not only in our houses and families but also in our country. The problems that I am talking about is politics, economics, health and so on. What can we do so that our country will be a better country?

For me, as a student, I will start to focus on my studies. If I will not study hard, my future will be affected. I have no work and that will be the problem if I not study hard. I will be a model to others. I will start to put my garbage in proper places so that it can avoid pollution. Our country suffer land pollution because of improper throwing of garbage. And also I will encourage my classmate to plant a tree to their house so that it can avouid flashflood if their is a typhoon strike our country again.

This is all I can do to make my country a better nation. If we do not have the first move by ourselves, our country will not be change. So starts first with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment