Friday, February 26, 2010

What is your future????

What is your dream? What comes to your mind if you hear the word dream?


When I hear the word dream, it comes to my mind of my future. What will I become after my graduation in college? Would I get a job easily when I graduated in college? Everyone had a dream. Their are dreams that come true and their are also dreams that are fade away. My dream is to become a successful woman someday. I will buy all I want and also all the things that they want. I will study hard so that my dream will come true. My dream is my future. If you do not have a dream, you will not have also a future. Because a dream is also a planning. You were planning for your future. If I will not study hard, I will not be a successful woman someday. And all of my dreams will be fade away.


Study hard and do not do the things that the others do in this days. Education is very important to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment